Year 3 Semester 2 Week 1 is over! Time passes so fast that I think I am still caught up in my IPP life.
There's only 2 lectures today. After printing some tutorial stuffs at the photocopy shop, Larry, Fusen, me and the rest had lunch at Koufu before Larry and I went to Serangoon Nexxx.
I bought a keychain today that was actually an Artic gun and I think it's magnificent. Games today at Serangoon Nexxx were awesome too together with Transformers and the Korean guy although I think they still win more compared to me.
We played till 7pm before leaving back to Yishun. Back to Yishun, Kiat Peng and I met my disciple at Northpoint Timezone and I tried ranking matches with him but it ended up that he only had demotion chance in the end. I let win in the end and I used the credit for Roger Junior but the controls are really too sucky.
Wei Cong and Raven came as well but as I was pretty tired with all the games at Serangoon Nexxx, Kiat Peng and I went back home respectively.
This semester is going to pass as quickly as well, as can be predicted.
>Tomorrow's Dim Sum with my aunt, brother and cousin! Followed by Tekken with Boon Kai, Syaq and Song Peng at Bugis! Chiong!
>This semester is the last semester of this Poly life so it is better to make it a fruitful one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment