Sleeping till your energy is recharged is probably the best thing that can ever happen in this world. In contrast, sleeping late because you still have energy is different because the feeling is also different when you wake up the next day.
I think I am too used to sleeping late so I don't feel like wasting time in sleeping whenever it comes to the right time of sleeping.
In any case, my energy was recharged when I woke up this morning after sleeping for around 10 hours.
I think I must finish tutorials whenever I can because I always seem to spend time on any other areas other than studying and doing tutorials.
After meeting Larry, Fusen and Bryan at Yio Chu Kang mrt station, we went to Vivo City to shop. Gintat came slightly later to meet us and we went to eat at Long John Silvers first.
After shopping, I went to Bishan Virtualand to meet Song Peng for some ranking matches. It was not good trying with my Paul and I was nearly demoted instead.
My Yoshimitsu and King fared pretty good but there was hardly any ranking chances because of my low ranks. :( Sometimes I just wish I can fully concentrate on just 1 thing alone. This is practically the thing I was missing out nowadays.
After all the fights till 8.45pm, we went back home to rest. Chiong again on Friday!
>I lack the chionging spirit in what I really want for myself. ZZZ!
>Sometimes I just think I am too shy. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment