Saturday, November 19, 2011

Scrabble Practice Session with Goutham, Eden and Kiat Peng!


Have you ever tried straining your brain to the limits? Have you ever tested how your mental strength is? How strong is your mental strength?
I think Scrabble and Tekken make me realise my mental strength to the limits. Yesterday night I was so tired after reaching home from a long night in Bugis Virtualand.
Today Goutham and Eden reached my house at approximately 2pm and we started our Scrabble Practice Session all the way till evening time around 7.30pm. Kiat Peng reached my house at around 4plus and it was raining heavily but we were playing in the comfort of my house.
I won a total of 4 games out of 5 and Goutham had the same number of wins as me too. I think I could have won all if I was not distracted watching tv shows that my parents were watching as well.
My parents bought chicken rice back for everyone to eat except Goutham who is the usual vegeterian and only eats at home.
After they were all gone by 8pm, I watched tv together with my mum and slept on the floor for around half an hour before going to bathe to make myself more energetic.




>Next week is Singapore Open Scrabble Championships. I'm going to try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment