School's today pretty shagged after a tiring day of doing Entrepreneurship ICA 1 Written Report the previous day.
At the very least, I am starting to like Entrepreneurship after today's tutorial.
During the 1 hour break today, Larry, Fusen, Zamir and I went to play pool at Grassroot Club before going for CMFI Lecture.
Thereafter, Larry, Zamir and I went to Bishan Junction 8 to eat KFC.
Subsequently all of them went back home and I went to meet Song Peng for Tekken 6.
Everything went well today fighting Song Peng and my Lars managed to get promoted to Mentor even though later I used it, King and Paul to farm my Yoshimitsu to Brawler rank.
Song Peng went back at 8plus while I stayed to wait for Syaq until 10pm and he did not come at all.
This will be the first and last time ever that I am going to farm my card. ZZZ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment