It seems like I have been missing out a lot on my blog nowadays. I hardly update any information on what I have been doing recently.
Tuesday's a day at Bugis as well together with Boon Kai, Syaq, Song Peng and Alan. I received an sms from Alan to go to Bugis and I smsed every single person as well to go. It turns out that Boon Kai was already at Bugis so I went there to meet him first. He was playing with one guy from (Disc) using Christie and my King got demoted to Master because he kept on losing haha.
I tried using Yoshimitsu and fight against Song Peng and I won his Jack 6, demoting him to Mentor and myself promoting to Master. Alan used my Paul and fought against him before this and promoted to Marauder rank. However, later after dinner, at around 9plus before going back home, I fought lots of ranking matches with Song Peng and Boon Kai using my Devil Jin and got demoted to 3rd dan.
Pool's fun in Grassroot after the morning lectures in school.
Today's an early dismissal from school and thus I was early on my way to Bugis. Surprisingly, I saw a few of Dreamboat's cards and saw his Lee which was Conqueror rank as well. I tried fighting his Lee using my own Lee and Devil Jin against his Jin but it looked like it was not really fruitful.
Skills nowadays are a optimal level and I can't really lose too much fighting against some people in Bugis.
Syaq came over to join Boon Kai and I. Initially he was winning and leading ahead with lots of wins but it seemed that he played too much and his Yoshimitsu got demoted instead.
Later I tried all characters against Boon Kai but only my Yoshimitsu could win fruitfully against his Yoshimitsu and Law. My Paul had a ranking match with (+Loss) Dragunov guy and he got demotion risk although I did not feel like demoting him.
Syaq and I bought a Double Cheese burger and ate it before going back home by mrt train.
Reaching Yishun, we went to Macdonalds again and shared a set meal and chatted before we went back home to rest after a tiring Tekken Craze.
>The quote is "Think big, Plan Big, Do IT BIG!"
I am just going to do whatever that I feel like doing nowadays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment