After the experiences of playing Tekken today at Bugis, I now totally believe that opportunity only comes by once and that's it if you have forsaken it. It is just like time and it will never coming swinging by your doorway again.
The previous time I allowed Song Peng to promote his Jack-6 to Brawler rank and now even if my Yoshimitsu can constantly win him or other Brawler ranks, I can never promote to Rogue or higher ranks due to the difference in rankings. Haiya...I think my sleeping habits affect my playing as well. I can hardly focus sometimes after winning a few times. Next Friday I will try sleeping earlier and see whether it is possible for any promotion chances.
Kiat Peng created a new Lars card after giving me his Lars card today. On Thursday, I told him that I wanted to play Lars and he gave me his.
Alan came with him as well but they left early at 9.15pm as promised by Kiat Peng to Alan before they came as Alan did not have much money to play after topping up $200 at Timezone for the Double Value offer.
At around 7plus, we went for dinner at Food Junction.
Consistency is an effort made as well. Jian Hua and Anthony tried ranking matches just now and they kept on fighting till one of them was promoted to Legend and in the end Anthony managed to win and promote to Legend after numerous tiring matches.
My Yoshimitsu has the potential to promote but I lack the right ranks to fight with. Higher and higher up please!
At 11.36pm, Boon Kai came to ask me to go as our last bus would be gone if we were too late. Surprisingly, the bus was already gone. I remember it used to be last bus at 12.15am. Next time I must be more aware as the train that I managed to get in to Jurong East was also the last train. Phew~
By the way, today Larry, Fusen, Zamir and I played pool at Grassroot during the 2 hours break. Larry and I bought Ramly burger and brought it to Auditing tutorial class to eat.
>Life has to get more interesting! I am going to grab any opportunity that comes by. The best is to create it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment