Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dim Sum at Turf City!/ Adrenaline Rush!

How long has it been since I last reaped the benefits of sleeping early?
Actually I don't really intend to sleep early the previous day but I was so tired that I fell asleep on the bed while lying down.
Waking up at 10.30am, I prepared myself as my youngest aunt told us that she would be coming to fetch us at 11am to go to Turf City's Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant for Dim Sum.
Although it wasn't buffet, we ordered what we wanted to eat till our heart's content. We ate and chat all the way till 2.30pm before leaving to go to Jurong Point for window-shopping.
Ern Ern and Amanda was fetched back home in Jurong West whereas my aunt, brother and I walked to Jurong Point to "jalan".
As usual, I always like the feeling of going out with my family members. After walking for a while, we settled down at Long John Silvers for some drinks and I drank my favourite drink, Ice Milo.
At around 4.43pm, I realised I was rather late in meeting Syaq and Boon Kai at Bugis so I took the Green Line all the way to Bugis.
Today's a rather interesting day at Bugis as a Malaysian Tekken player came today initially with the intention to challenge Dreamboat but he wasn't around. Seeing his Legend rank Bryan and fighting his Fujin rank Steve was even more interesting. I nearly won because the distance to "bang" him just wasn't enough. LOL.
Syaq and Song Peng left early. Boon Kai and I went for dinner at Food Junction as usual before returning back to Virtualand.
I had 2 promotion chances with my Paul today but I didn't manage to grab it. I think my Paul is on the verge of improving or changing to another era as the number of practices increase.
Later Boon Kai fought Michael's (+Loss) Furholden and got promoted to Warrior even though he felt bad demoting him to Marauder.



>Adrenaline rush on the way home!
>Gonna sleep early whenever I can nowadays. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment