Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sis back from Nepal!

Today's such a long day outside to conclude my day.
First of all after school today, I had a slight Entrepreneurship project meeting before going off with Noble to Bishan Virtualand for some Tekken games.
After some meticulous thinking and mind games, my Lars is finally up to 4th dan even though it is at the expense of my Mokujin. I just want to go higher and higher up~ Noble's King is also up to 3rd dan after fighting with my Mokujin. Back at Yishun, I played with Lotion and won all 6 games. Now my Lars is ready for Mentor rank anytime soon.
Reaching home at around 8pm, I slept till 8.30pm before going out with my parents and brother to Changi Airport to fetch my sister who was back from Nepal for a leadership programme.
Before we waited for her at Terminal 1, we took the Sky train to Terminal 2 and ate our dinner at Fish & Co after I managed to convince them in doing so.
Thereafter, we walked around for a short while before my Father and I went to Starbucks and bought White Chocolate Mocha Frappucino and Caffe Latte Espresso to drink and wait for my sister to come out.
On the way back home, my Father stopped his car nearby at the roadside to let my sister go down to Macdonalds and buy some burgers back home to eat.



>Entrepreneurship ICA 1 DUE this thursday!
>Singapore Open Scrabble Championships this Saturday and Sunday!
>Managerial Accounting ICA 1 next tuesday!
>Auditing ICA 1 next wednesday!
>Next? WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment