During these 2 days of competition, never in my life have I experienced such antagonizing pain and mental tiredness. The process is always as difficult but the ending is always as relieving as it always is, yesterday.
I think I was too focused on winning during the 1st day and I only won 2 games out of 8 games. During the 2nd day, I told myself that I can do well presumably that I just enjoy the games and do not give any stress to myself. Ultimately, I have really learnt a very important lesson from this tournament. Never stress yourself on winning the competition. Just think about going there to have some fun and try your very best. That will suffice.
Indeed, during the 2nd day, I won 5 out of 8 games, losing 2 to Victor and another one due to time. I think strategies are really important in mind games.
Yesterday after the tournament had ended, Eden and I went to Yishun Northpoint Long John Silvers to eat dinner before going back home. The result is that this coming Saturday we might have a mini competition at my house, or rather training session.
When I have reached home, I was so tired that I went to bed straightaway and slept all the way till now, the next morning.
>I'm going to start studying my words after all the impending ICAs.
>I managed to increase ratings, by 1 only. Haha is it going to take too long to up further?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment