Saturday, December 3, 2011

NS Medical Checkup/ Tekken and tekken!

All right, morning's spent on CMPB for my NS Medical Checkup.
After the medical checkup, my parents came back to fetch me and we ate our lunch at Long House.
I was already back in school by 12.30pm approximately and I went to the Library to do Audit Tutorial 4 first and Andy and the rest came over to join me.
Next time I will freaking make sure that my phone is full of battery power whenever it comes to Friday. It can be so troublesome trying to contact someone but I can't and the only thing is to wait like nobody's business.
Luckily, Kiat Peng managed to come over by 7pm before Song Peng and I went with him to dinner at Food Junction.
Tekken 6 was always as shiok but I don't think I had enough fun. I think I will just listen to Furholden and chiong 1 character. I will concentrate on my King for now on until it has improved in fighting against other people.
We played till 11.46pm before Kiat Peng and I left to take bus 851 home. Surprisingly, there were still buses in this kind of timing. The last time, Boon Kai and I went at 11.30pm and it was already long gone.
Raining days have a soothing effect when you are in the comfort of a shelter but definitely not when you are under the rain.
More action to come tomorrow at Bugis! Gonna get a new haircut as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment