Friday, December 9, 2011

Impending Tekken Tag Tournament 2!

Today is definitely not a nice day. Worst to say, I don't know why I can't fall asleep yesterday night when I went to bed at 12.15am. Instead I felt asleep later than 3am. Insomnia definitely sucks to the core!
I have just gotten back 2 ICAs results as well. Well I think you reap what you sow. These are my results for doing so many last minute stuffs.
After school today I went to Bugis and try playing ranking matches. I only ended up losing a lot to Song Peng. I guess keeping one's spirits up is definitely one of the most important thing no matter in studies or games.
Today my King got 2 promotions to Brawler rank and 4 Lucky Roulette strikes together with 2 special rage thanks to Boon Kai. I think my luck and spirit suck today but he definitely rocks to the max!
Dinner got my energy up for a bit and I played a few games with Boon Kai before Imperfection played ranking matches with him. Today was like a spectator day for me to watch all the pros battling. I think I must go all out to excel in every area that I am lacking in.


>Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment