Friday, December 23, 2011

Change in Tekken Tag 2 Policy!

Today I just received an email regarding the change in Tekken Tag 2 card policy. In a few weeks time, the access to Tekken.Net will be free and we will then be able to change name and customisation using the site for free.
These few days, I have been going to Bugis with Song Peng for Tekken 6 BR and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I am thinking of buying a new Tekken Tag 2 card since I sold my card to Song Peng. Then again, after receiving the further notice to report to Hendon Camp for the Medical checkup and Physical Fitness assessment, I will be enlisted to National Service in only a few months time. Maybe buying a new card at this point of time is not worth it.
Later I am going to Bugis again this time round for the whole day. I shall see how then.

No comments:

Post a Comment