Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pepper Lunch, Pool and LAN with Noble, Leonard and Qi Yuan!

Today's a nice day eating Pepper Lunch for dinner, playing pool and Lan at Good Speed Cafe together with Noble, Leonard and Qi Yuan.
There is one upcoming movie on 5 Jan 2011, called the Special Forces. I think we will meet up very soon to go for movie and dinner this time round next week.
Then again, school's reopening next week even though we only need to return for a few days. Reminding me is my homework has not yet been done and I am unprepared for the 2nd assessment at Hendon Camp on 17 Jan 2012.
I don't know when I will be blogging again but I hope that 2012 will be a good and prosperous year for me. Countdown's coming this Saturday and I think it should be the same celebrating with Noble and Preston.

>Let's get on with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment