Audit ICA 1 was out today and it was pretty "chui". All the ICA results are just so "chui".
It's pretty a matter of time that I got serious in doing everything, be it studies, tekken or anything else.
While waiting for Boon Kai to be dismissed at 5.30pm, I did my CRM tutorial 7 for next monday.
I was intending to do HRM tutorial 4 as well when Boon Kai just called me and there we were on our way to Bugis~
Surprisingly, what we saw was 14 TTT2 machines. The operators were trying to connect the system but apparently there seemed to be a small problem. In any case, Boon Kai was quite "gan chiong" in buying the card and I bought it together with him. It costed $8, which is only slightly more expensive as compared to Tekken 6 BR card which sells for $7. I wonder if Tekken 6 BR will continue to co-exist with Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Ranking matches seem to be interesting as everyone is now trying to go as high up as possible. This is the first time I experience changing to a totally brand new version of game. The feeling is kind of weird and sian as well. I think I prefer Tekken 6 Br.
Now's the time to get serious for everything! I feel like going Bugis tomorrow after completing some of my work.
>Tekken Tag Tournament 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment