Alas I am definitely the world's best time waster in terms of coming to doing tutorials. It has been weeks ever since I last touched all the modules tutorials.
This coming week is a busy week with 2 impending ICAs, CRM ICA 1 and HRM ICA 1. Worst to say, tuesday's tutorial lessons are always the most demanding. In times like this, we have to juggle both our ICAs' preparations and tutorials for Tuesday especially. I hate to do things when I am forced to. I prefer to do it for my own good instead.
Just now was dinner at my Grandma's house. Today's crabs are running a little bit low on supplies. I don't remember eating much compared to last time. I think I ate too late this time round. As the proverb goes, the early bird catches the worm.
The subsequent event following dinner is always movie screening. Just now we watched Wu Xia followed by X-Men First Class.
Thereafter everyone left at around 10.20pm after the movie screenings and picking lots for the Christmas presents allocation.
All right, time's now to juggle for work. Play always take up 9/10 of my time. I need to cut all the last minute shit.
>Work and Play Balance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment