Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bought Tekken Tag 2 Card again!

As usual, my prediction never fail me. I some what predicted that there will be free $30 for $30 top-up today to maybe Sunday. There is really the promotion and I topped up $30 for the free $30 and bought a new Tekken Tag 2 card as well.
Although it was crazy to go to Bugis Virtualand at 12plus and stay all the way till 11.30pm at night, I think it is quite fruitful this time round. I got 2 tag team partners right now. One is Armor King and King. The other is Paul and Law. King and Armor King is the wisest tag team choice I have ever made. 
Today I tried playing against a "noob" first who in the end turned up to be a pro instead and I played with some other "noobs" to gain more wins and also played Song Peng with free credits and his last credit. I managed to win and later Preston played with me and I managed to get promoted all the way till 1st Dan and accumulate a reasonable percentage of wins.
At night, I played ranking matches with Boon Kai and he got promoted to 2nd dan and thereafter it's my turn to promote to 2nd dan but I lost the chance to promote to 3rd dan though.
Thereafter, we had to catch the last bus and Boon Kai had to lose to the fucking wait Mishima Family guy who doesn't know what the hell is going on.
My energy just felt so drained in the bus on the journey back home. Time to rest after my hair is dried up and tomorrow's another long day at Bugis again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment