Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Free Access Rights to Tekken.net/ Giant Swing's better and better

Initially I don't intend to go anywhere today but stay at home and rot, or doing something fruitfully. I've rejected Syaq and Song Peng to go to Bugis Virtualand today but I just went out when Boon Kai asked me to.
I went to Northpoint Timezone and saw Shi Chen there playing. The life bar at Timezone is way lesser and the damage done by 1 character is equivalent to 2 characters done in Bugis. Bugis always has the best standards as ever.
After Boon Kai reached Timezone at around 3.20pm, he tried playing the Tekken Tag 2 machine there before we left to take the mrt train to Bugis.
As usual, there are all the Tekken fanatics and pros there. Song Peng and Syaq were already there playing and i tried playing with Syaq but I lost quite a couple of times.
I tried out the Tekken 6 BR machine as well. My giant swing command seems to be improving further. As the proverb goes, practice makes perfect. I will use it on Tekken Tag 2 whenever I have the chance to do so.
Later Lotion came and she told me to play with her so I was down to quite a lot of games with her all the way till around 8.30pm and managed to pump my Paul and Law's wins up to a reasonable percentage. Thank Buddha for giving me all the chances to get a reasonable good score. Now my ranking is 110th. I wonder if I should try playing competitively~
Today the sites rights to the Tekken.net is opened and I can finally customise all my setting according to the way I want. All right, now to wait for 4am to change my name to a permanent one forever.

>Now's left with a few days to the end of 2 weeks term break. Life will be back to normal school life then~

No comments:

Post a Comment