Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Day of 1st term, Sem 2 Year 3! / Mission Impossible 3- Ghost Protocol

Yesterday was officially the last day of the 1st term of Semester 2 of Year 3. Today is the offical start of the term break.
I don't know why but I just don't feel like going Bugis yesterday. I wanted to watch movies and have dinner more instead of playing Tekken, especially Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
I tried calling all my closest friends possible but apparently only Noble could make it. In the end, I went to Bishan Virtualand to play while waiting for Noble to come after his power nap at 6pm.
Song Peng also came and play as well. I tried my best but apparently it was quite hard to promote my Paul to Berserker rank. Instead my King got demoted instead but I think that is the real start for my King. I have also thought of renewing only my King card when all my cards have finished with their play counts.
Now's perhaps the time for more King action.
At 7pm, Noble and I went to have dinner first before going back for a few games at the Virtualand.
Zamir also came halfway and meet me before Noble and I had to rush for our Mission Impossible 3; Ghost Protocol at 8.50pm.
As usual, needless to say, Action-packed movies are always the best for me.
By the time we came out of our movie theatre, it was already 11.15pm and we left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment