Sunday, December 18, 2011

End of Tekken 6?

Alas holidays are spent watching free movies and playing Tekken.
My sister and I only slept at 6am the previous day as we watched the MIO Tv free movies, Mysterious Island. Surprisingly, with one glance I can tell who the female lead is, Yang Mi and my sister was still blurred about who the female cast was.
Before I left to meet Boon Kai at Northpoint Timezone to go to Bugis Virtualand, my sister and I watched the pretty female boss and it was really damn cute and epic.
SMRT Train service is unavailable today, so we have to take bus there and bus back home as well.
I think it is hard to leave something that you have been in contact with for so long and affectionate feelings towards it. The trend at Bugis nowadays is that everyone is chionging Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and no one is bothering about Tekken 6 BR at all.
Today I only played BR and mainly were ranking matches with Boon Kai and a few with Syaq. Boon Kai promoted my Law card all the way till Berserker while my Yoshimitsu and Paul got demoted. Paul card is done with his play count and I am not going to renew it anymore. I am just going to renew King card as for Tekken 6.
Should I just wait for everyone to chiong Tekken Tag 2 and join in later? I think I will just play Tekken Tag 2 whenever I go over to Bugis.



>All right, later I will be going to swim with Goutham and maybe Anirban. Time to get some exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment