I am not time-conscious at all. That's for sure.
Today I woke up at 1.30pm after sleeping at only 3.30am in the early morning. Most of the times I just waste time not doing anything and using my computer for the whole day.
Thereafter, the whole family was watching 第一剧场 from Singtel Mio Tv System.
My sister left for Nepal early in the morning at around 5am to the airport fetched by my parents. I wanted to send her off too but they did not wake me up to do so.
By 4.55pm, everyone got ready and left for Turf City to meet up with the rest to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. Like the last time my youngest aunt treated us at the Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant, we chose our seafood alive and kicking before they were brought into the kitchen for slaughter and cooking.
Out of so many dishes eaten today, the fish was definitely the best. I had never have such nice fish before. Lol it was exaggerating but it really tasted that superb!
Later we sang birthday songs in Chinese and English to my Grandma and ate fresh durian cake bought by my aunt. It costed $60 for the whole of D24 Durian Cake. Splendid!
I bought a new leather card wallet to hold all my Tekken Cards and I had still a little more spaces to cover for a few new cards.
After the celebration at Turf City, we went to my Uncle's house at Woodlands for a little while as he wanted to pass us some fresh fishes that he had just caught today while fishing.
Coming to think of it, I had failed my quote to do a tutorial a day. I did not do it on Friday and Saturday! Alas!
>I have to develop more self-discipline!
>Happy 75th Birthday, Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment