Yesterday my secondary school clique and I had celebrations for Noble's birthday.
Happy Hari Raya Haji to all! Thanks to this public holiday, everybody gets a day off to stay at home or go out if you choose to.
The first thing I woke up to do was to accompany my father to buy lunch back for my siblings.
Later at around 1.15pm, I left house to meet Noble and Bob for lunch to celebrate Noble's birthday. As Noble and Leonard both had sore throat, they could not eat any fried food and thus we settled our meals in the food court.
Bob's Chocolate Lava cake was delicious. I think we should try business ideas on this kind of cakes/ pastries. It is a feasible method.
After lunch, we called Leonard to join us before we went to Bugis Shaw theatre for movie. The 3 Musketeers was a nice and humorous movie to watch.
Thereafter, we went to AMK for dinner at the food court because we were thinking of playing LAN or Pool preferably.
It ended up we played L4D all the way till around 10 plus before going back home to rest and prepare for the next day.
Tutorials are still not yet done! 1st week of school is still like a holiday for me. I need some time management.
>Happy Birthday Noble bro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment