I think I am very enthusiastic about Tekken 6. LOL.
Yesterday after work, I arranged to meet Boon Kai at Bugis Virtualand to play Tekken 6. Playing at Bugis is really fun and your skills can really improve a lot. Subsequently, I went home at around 9.20pm to catch the channel U show at 10pm.
Today's even more tiring after a long day outside Tekkening all the time.
First up, I went to meet Alan at Causeway Point as he wanted to see who is playing the Streetfighter there. I tried playing ranking matches with Alan and demoted his Baek to Brawler but my Paul does not have any promotion chance. Is promotion chance just so difficult? In addition, it also sucks to lose to the same person many times over and over again. (Sensei)
At approximately 5pm, before Alan and I went over to Jurong Point, Alan went to Mos Burger to get his $10 back from his friend and it ended up that there was an argument somehow. Money is just always so sensitive an issue to anyone else.
I did not win so much at Jurong Point. As a matter of fact, my King and Law got demoted there . Haiya I think this must have something to do with the timing I sleep the previous day. I think I was tired out playing at Causeway Point as well.
In any case, I have decided my main character, and there will be no more discrepancy or thinking. I will just fully concentrate on my main character and train well.
During dinner time, Alan and I went to eat the roasted duck rice and wanton mee at one of the stalls. I think we were so hungry that we finished the food pretty quickly and the chilli made us perspire like we are running 2.4km run. LOL.
Thereafter at around 8.45pm, we went back to continue playing until approximately 10.30pm before we left.
Now I will focus more on blocking and maximising my combo damages.
All right, tomorrow Sunday will be a rest day for me at home! No tekken! I am meeting Syaq on Monday after work to play Tekken 6 at Bishan Virtualand:)
>Tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment