Today's whole morning and afternoon were spent on the Bishan Heights RC Mini 2011.
Morning was great and I managed to win 3 games out of 4 games, all against very strong opponents. I think the reason why I lost all remaining 5 games in the afternoon after lunch was due to sleeping late. Other than 2 stupid mistakes that costed me the 2 games, I think lack of sleep resulted in a lack of energy in focus or concentration. No doubt I will lose so badly. There is no one to blame except myself.
After the competition ended at approximately 6.10pm, I waited for Goutham who took an interview for Paul Richards for his school project before we left for Bishan Mrt Station together.
Later I went to the Virtualand at Junction 8 to find Syaq since we had already arranged to meet there. Today's not so bad even though I spent a lot of money on playing. My Paul is now on Brawler rank. One more to go to become more prestigious.
We tried a lot of games using my Law which is Master Rank but Syaq's Yoshimitsu still remained unpromoted. Haiya.. I think we will have to try the next time we are at Bishan or some other places like Jurong Point.
Tekken is just starting to get more and more interesting with the ranks going up subsequently.
>Next Saturday is definitely playing at Jurong Point. I will find a chance to go to Bugis to play again. Syaq and I have agreed to meet some time at Causeway Point so that we can play against the nameless people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment