Saturday, September 10, 2011

Impending Grandeur 8!



I felt like decades ever since I last updated my blog.
Last Friday and this Friday were the best since Boon Kai, Kiat Peng, Alan and I could all meet at Bugis in the evening for Tekken session.
Yesterday I did not "chiong" as much compared to when fighting against Eevil since I think that I rather play a few good games properly rather than playing a lot and losing hastily. The first game was simply awesome winning Anthony's Law using my Yoshimitsu.
A while later at around 7plus, Boon Kai, Kiat Peng, Alan, Kelvin and I went upstairs to the Food Junction for dinner and later returned to Virtualand for more games.
I realised I was already tired when I returned after dinner. I guess people are like that. They get tired after filling up their stomaches/ getting full.
In any case, my Paul has gotten 5000*20= 100000G and Lucky Roulette during the Roulette spin. This is the rarest situation ever gotten from Roulette spinning. I do hope that my Roulette will last forever. :)
Later at around 11.40pm, all of us went home by the last train to Joo Koon and last train to Jurong East. I think this day was really one of the luckiest day for us.
Today a Tekken 6 PS3 Competition was held at the Expo for Tekken players. Unfortunately I cannot even afford the $10 entry fee. (+LOSS)Perfection told me to join but sadly I cannot. The place is also too far away.
I can see my improvement in Tekken 6 after attending the Bugis Virtualand Tekken area. Hehe. It is always the best to train with people stronger than you to make further improvements.


Today officially I have finished all Masked Rider Kabuto's episodes, special episodes and movies. Should I ask my brother for more Kamen Rider's shows? They are simply fantastic.
In the evening at around 5.30pm, my Aunt called me out for dinner together at Ah Mei's Cafe right beside KFC in Northpoint. We had a long chat until 7.30pm before she went back home to Sembawang. All the casual talk has made me serious and thoughtful about my future education and career path.
Tomorrow is Grandeur 8 Scrabble Competition held at the Condo right beside Nanyang Polytechnic. I hope I can do better this time round.
I feel like buying the above drama show to watch although it is broadcasted on the Television Channel U now.



>Let's hope for the best after trying our best!

No comments:

Post a Comment