I guess I can never be one to sleep early and tahan the next night sleeping so late.
Previous night, due to tidying up my table, I slept at nearing 3pm after doing all my important stuffs.
Today after work, I took the North East Line to Dhoby Gaut before going all the way to Bishan. This morning, there was a technical fault with the trains at Circle Line resulting in Circle line being closed down for operations for more than 4 hours. Surprisingly I realised travelling to Dhoby Gaut is much faster than I have ever expected so I am going to change line from now onwards.
Reaching Junction 8 at nearing 7pm, I met Zamir who was already there and went up to Virtualand to play for a while before Zhi Long came over to find us from Toa Payoh as he went back to take money.
Subsequently, we went to settle for dinner at KFC and then went to find Gong Cha which is just directly above us but we were unaware of it. Now that we know it, next time will be more convenient.
Later we went up to Virtualand again and I used my Law card to farm my Yoshimitsu rank to Mentor. I also realised how shagged 1 person can be when he sleeps late. I am not going to sleep late ever again if there is nothing necessary to do!
By the time we left Virtualand it was already 10.15pm so all of us just headed home to prepare to rest for tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be a brand new day!
>Happy Birthday Andy bro! Please contact me as soon as you can. I want to know your progress now, whether you are feeling okay. All the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment