Saturday, September 3, 2011

Loving Tekken 6 at Bugis!

Yesterday marks the end of 2nd week. Every friday, I will definitely go to Bugis Virtualand for Tekken session.
Yesterday I met Song Peng there and I bought his Law card for $5. I realised I am good at playing Law for a character. It will definitely be one of my main character other than Yoshimitsu, Paul, King and Lee. So in total I will have 5 characters for concentration now, not counting in Roger Junior, Hwoarang and Devil Jin just yet.
At around 7plus we went to eat at the Food Junction before returning for more games. It is certainly interesting seeing Fantasy fight against Jian Hua even though the winner was already somewhat predictable.
Alan, Kiat Peng and I also tried playing ranking matches against one another while Boon Kai just played at the other side by himself.
If only the time for Friday night is Infinite! <3ing it! :D
Tomorrow the whole family is going to my Grandmother's house at Sembawang for dinner. Let's hope for more crabs and more movies! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment