Friday, September 23, 2011

Went to watch F1 at City Hall/ Marina Bay area with Goutham!


Today is unexpectedly a tiring day for me. I think I have reached my tethering ends already. When this day comes, I will always be so tired that I can hardly focus on anything except sleeping.
I came out earlier today and went to Bugis Virtualand for Tekken 6. My Yoshimitsu got demoted back to 4th dan, but I realised my improvement after playing with Edric (+Loss)Imperfection. I realised my 3 strongest characters, namely Yoshimitsu, Law and Paul.
Leaving at almost 5pm, I went to City Hall to meet Goutham who was waiting for me to go and see the F1 race together. The ticket that we have bought today was Zone 4 Walkabout tickets which meant that there are certain zones that we cannot go and we don't have seats to sit on during the race observation. We will have to stand all the way.
Reaching there, we went to the nearby stalls and I ate Nasi Lemak for $6 while Goutham accompanied me. The food and drinks inside were pretty expensive and this Nasi Lemak was already the cheapest.
Thereafter, we went to see the real race starting at 6.15pm. Actually today's race and Saturday's race were practice races and only the race on Sunday is the real one.
Goutham and I took so long to walk around in search for nice spots to watch the F1s and sit down as well. After quite some time, we found the stall that sold Ponchos and Earplugs for $2. There is definitely the need to buy Earplugs as the sound produced from the F1's engines were incredibly loud and the sound can be described as somewhat like the combination of the sound of the bee and thunder.
The nicest spot we have found was right outside the Esplanade and we could even sit down and enjoy the views of the F1 cars coming in at top speed. Splendid!
At 8.30pm, when the qualifiers race was over, we went to Macdonalds as Goutham needed to eat something and I drank plain water from cups gotten from Macdonalds. LOL.
Later we went back to watch the practice race from 9.30pm to 11pm but we left at 10pm as we found that watching the race was mundane and repititive. Besides we do not support any specific team or racer so there is no urge to continue watching.
I managed to reach home at approximately 10.30pm. After clearing all my things, now is finally the time to sleep! Tomorrow chiong Tekken 6 at Jurong Point with Alan!

>The picture above shows the F1 Walkabout Ticket. It costs only $38 for Friday but it was easily more than $100 on Saturday and Sunday! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment