I think for every Saturday now, Alan and I will meet at Yishun to go to Jurong Point to play Tekken 6. The ambience at Jurong Point is not bad. At least at Alan and I or even Song Peng as well can play ranking matches all the time. Except Jin Jialat, I think all the rest of the people at Jurong Point are beatable. Omg, I sound so arrogant.
Perhaps it is like what Alan has said inside the train today. He said that I feel like promoting my cards to high ranks because I have the thinking that I have improved and have the skills to beat anyone who comes in my way. I think it is true in some sense since I have been playing at Bugis all this while and my skills have really improved for Paul, Law, Yoshimitsu and King.
Alan and I reached Jurong Point Virtualand at around 3.15pm. We saw Song Peng who was always reaching earlier than us and playing with some unknown strangers.
As Song Peng was playing with someone else, Alan and I started playing Paul mirror matches. I won him 3 games before he went to play ranking matches with Song Peng. He used Steve and demoted Song Peng's Jack 6 to 4th dan. Later Alan put in his Leo card and managed to promote from Mentor to Master.
Later I played with Song Peng and tried to promote my Yoshimitsu but I didn't manage to do so. In the end I tried using Law and promote to Mentor rank and demote his Jack 6 to 3rd dan.
I tried using King but got demoted to 2nd dan instead. Later I changed to using Lee and he managed to defeat my Lee and promote back to 4th dan.
I tried using Law again and got promoted to Master rank. Later my King has 4 wins against Alan's 3rd dan Lee and I fought with Song Peng's Jack 6 to get promoted back to 3rd dan. So overall, I have 2 promotions today.
Song Peng left at 7pm and Alan and I went to eat at 8plus. We went to Fairprice to buy OK Tea first since Alan heard from the worker when he bought some food to eat from a particular stall.
Later we went to the food stalls located right outside Jurong Point. I bought carrot cake for $3.50 and Alan bought Nasi Lemak for $2.20 since we figured out that we will be quite full from drinking the Milk Tea.
Haha Alan changed seats while eating just so that he can glance at a pretty girl that is a waitress at the bar right beside us. LOL we never go and ask her for her age and number but I believe we will still see her again next Saturday when we go Jurong Point again. I think her age is between 23-25 although Alan said she should be 26-28 years old. Haha let's see who is correct next week.
On the Boon Lay mrt station, Alan and I saw a bickering couple and he shared with me his experiences on the mrt when we were on the way home. Haha such outings are fun especially we can maximise playing Tekken 6 to the max and chatting and eating as well:)
Tomorrow is the Bishan Heights RC Mini. I hope I can win some prize money tomorrow so that I can have more money to spend:) I am meeting Syaq at Bishan Virtualand for Tekken 6 as well. This is really maximising what I can do for Tekken 6. I hope I can maximise everything to the fullest.
>Alan is right. Tekken 6 is part of our life for now, and I am enjoying it to the max.
>Let's maximise Studies, Scrabble and Tekken 6 for now:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment