Look at all the 10 pictures of different Scrabble boards for the 10 games played at Grandeur 8 today. The different boards were simply magnificent. I prefer black boards and colourful tiles, just like the 5th game.
1st Game: No bingo missed.
2nd Game: Cooper- means to make barrels. No bingo missed.
3rd Game: Tift- means to lunch. No bingo missed.
4th Game: Another annagram for Hankerer- Harkener. Harkener- means one that listens. Hankerer means one who hankers (to long for). No bingo missed.
5th Game: Missed Grilses- means a young salmon.
6th Game: No bingo missed.
7th Game: Missed Booners- means a young working class person from Canberra. Missed Borneol- means alcohol used in perfumes. Missed Parvise- means an enclosed area in front of a church , also Parvis. Missed Paviser- a soldier carrying a Pavis.
8th Game: Missed Coition- meaning sexual intercourse (WOW). Missed Tawnily- in a tawny manner. Missed Flutina- means a type of accordion. Missed Nuptial- means a wedding. Missed Quintal- means one hundred kilograms. Missed Unvital- means not vital.
9th Game: Missed Coterie- an exclusive circle.
10th Game: Missed Resolute- means one who is resolute is characterized by firmness or determination [Resoluter, Resolutest]. More importantly, the annagrams for A,E,E,I,L,N,R,T are only ELATERIN, ENTAILER and TREENAIL.
Now I really have the feeling of improving my Scrabble skills further. Let's aim for the best in the shortest years' time as possible.
After the competition, Goutham and I went to swim in the swimming pool inside Grandeur 8 and the temperature of the water was just freaking cold! Haha we swam all the way till 8pm before bathing and leaving and it was really super fun!
Thereafter when we reached Yishun, initially I wanted to eat Macdonalds with Goutham but he last minute did not wanted to eat so I just bought Long John Silvers back home to eat.
Hopefully I can join some overseas tourneys to improve myself/ get more exposure or if luckily, wins more prizes.
>Next target is the Singapore Open Scrabble Championship.













No comments:
Post a Comment