Friday and Saturday were really crazy days.
On Friday, after work, Alan, Boon Kai, Kiat Peng, Song Peng and I arranged to meet at Bugis to play Tekken 6. I didn't eat dinner at all but just played the entire day at the Virtualand. Mostly I depended on Milk Tea to quench my thirst. I think my skills are improving but I don't know whether I should continue using cards to play for every single game. Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Today all my parents and my grandparents went in to Malaysia so there're only left with my Brother, me and my sister at home. Waking up at 10plus, I used my computer until 12plus before leaving to meet Alan for lunch and then going to Jurong Point Virtualand for Tekken session.
Initially, we were meeting at 11am but the timing was constantly changing and the weather was rainy and unforeseeable so there were a lot of delays. Song Peng was already waiting for us at Jurong Point Virtualand. I did not manage to get all my cards promoted today, especially my Yoshimitsu. Yoshimitsu had 2 times promotion but I kept on losing it at the crucial moment.
My Hwoarang card was promoted to Mentor but in the end, as a result of using my Paul and playing against Alan, my Paul got promoted to Master and Hwoarang got demoted back to 4th dan. Before that my Law got demoted to 3rd dan by Alan. Lee also had demotion chance but I did not want to demote my card so I just let the promotion chance be saved.
The only bad thing about using cards all the times is that I tend to lose out during ranking matches as my cards already had a lot of losses beforehand and demotion risks are precedented.
At 8plus, Alan and I went for dinner at Benten cafe and of course the set meal that we ordered was good and expensive as well.
After that we went back for a few more games before going back home.
Next weekends will be busy! I will be going Jurong Point again with Alan on Saturday and going for Bishan Heights Mini RC for Scrabble Competition on Sunday.
>Can I get to the rank that I want?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment