Sunday, September 18, 2011

To Junction 8 with Noble for lunch and Tekken 6!

Weekend always goes as fast as they can come. In a blink of an eye, it is Monday again.
These few days I am really on a Tekken splurge.
I only slept at 8am today and so I woke up at 2plus when Noble called me and I bathed and went out to meet him for lunch at Bishan Junction 8.
When we reached Bishan, we had lunch first at KFC as we have said so earlier and went up to Virtualand for Tekken 6. There is really nobody at Bishan to play with to promote my ranks. Today I managed to promote my Law back to 4th dan after demoting Noble's King to 2nd dan and during some of the processes I even let him use my King.
We played all our characters all the way till 6.50pm before leaving to home.


>Time is always not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment