Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dinner at Er Shu House

Today's a public holiday so all of us get to rest at home.
Yesterday I was so tired that I fell asleep on the bed all the way until morning. Surprisingly I managed to sleep for more than 7 hours when I thought I will not exceed anymore.
For dinner today, Er Shu saw some Sri Lanka crabs and bought them back while bringing Ern Ern Darius to his friend's party. The crabs were so big like the previously ones brought back from my Father when my parents went to attend a wedding dinner in a hotel.
After dinner, we were actually going to watch some action-packed show but in the end, we ended up watching a show about a Easter Bunny and a man who left the house because of some family issues and about their dads. This movie will be broadcasted very soon.
Before this, Xiao Shu and I went to Sun Plaza Starfactory and I played 4 games of Tekken 6 there. I realised that I can actually do so many stunts with all my characters. After the fight at Causeway point, I think I should focus on 1 character and train it to be the best and fight any other characters.Yoshimitsu here I come!
Holidays always end so quickly and there is really hardly time to enjoy. In a few minutes time, I have to go to bed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment