Thursday, August 4, 2011

Barbecue at Bryan's house

Today's lessons were only PFSCON from 9am to 11am and from 1pm to 2pm.
In between the break, we went to eat at Koufu before Larry, Zamir and I went to play pool at Grassroot Club until 1pm.
Pool was nice as usual and relaxing so it was quite fun.
After all the PFSCON tutorials today, Larry, Bryan, Fusen and I went to Bishan Junction 8 as I was meeting Syaq for some ranking matches.
Larry, Bryan, Fusen and Gintat played some other games at the Virtualand and shopped G2000 while I was playing Syaq until Boon Kai came. Lol the games were not so bad. I think I had my fun of Tekken 6 after so long.
At 5pm, we left to go to Bryan's house for barbecue session.
Haha there were so many delicious foods of all kinds that the 5 of us all had bloating stomaches after eating so much. Thanks Bryan for inviting. Appreciated it.
Later everyone took bus respectively home. Bus 855 reached Yishun in like 20 minutes. Haha it was really so fast even though the calculated timing is 51 minutes to reach Yishun. The cost of $1.15 is quite accurate though haha.
All right I need to sort out my tutorial answers for now. They are so in a mess.



>Exams are exactly 1 week from now! Countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment