<3s and misses to my Beloved Blog, I am finally back alive from the excruciating exams for year 3, surprisingly.
Next time, no more last minute is allowed for exams any more. I don't want to screw up any more papers.
In any case, today's FAA paper marks the end of examinations and we have a few days of holidays before our next curriculum starts.
After the paper, Andy, Zamir and I went "jalaning" and I realised Singapore was actually so small and inter-related. All the new places can make me so excited! Thereafter, Zamir and Andy had went back home respectively and I went to Bishan Virtualand to find Syaq.
Surprisingly I can win so many times even though I did not sleep the whole night and was really freaking tired. I have 2 promotion chances for my Paul and King today whereas I allowed Syaq to promote today too. Let our ranks soar higher and higher~ Tekken 6 rocks to the max!
Does anybody has any recommendation to do anything special this few days?
Predicted Results for Exams
Accountanting Information System- B (HOPEFULLY)
International Business- C
Fund Administration & Accounting- D
Published Financial Statements- D
Company Law- B+
International Finance & Treasury- C
All the results are in worse case scenarios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment