Saturday, August 27, 2011
Weekend Updates (Week 1 Saturday)
For 10 weeks starting from this week onwards, I will only be updating my blog only on the weekends.
From just this week 1 alone, I have been visiting Bugis for 4 times already, particularly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Yesterday night, friday night is always the bustling night for Tekken 6 at Bugis. You will see all kinds of ranks there and the skills levels played there. I just witnessed the promotion of Sage rank to Legend yesterday. The fight was simply engulfing my heart. It was such a close shave for Jian Hua to pip that Chirstie Monteiro with his Lars Alexanderson. Hehe.
Later at around 9plus, Syaq came over to join me and then I started to play more actively since I was waiting for him to come and play Yoshimitsu together.
At 10.30pm, Boon Kai came over to look for us and I did not pick up his calls since I was playing all along and Syaq went back at 11pm since he had a movie to catch with his Father at 11.40pm. Later I went back home by taking bus 851 after walking with Boon Kai to the usual bus stop.
After reaching home, I rewinded the tape after bathing to watch the E.U, a Hong Kong police drama third series show which I have watched the first 2 series but not this one yet.
Today is my Great-Grandmother's death anniversary and all my relatives and family members came to my house for lunch together. Now my house is quite quiet and only my sister and I are at home. The rest have left for home respectively and now is the time to relax for a while:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment