Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DacEasy's OVER!/ Captain America with Noble and Preston!

Finally, today concludes the end of DacEasy! Wow I am so happy man! I tried my best so yeah I just have to await my results when all the results are out. I hope I can get a B at the end of the day for my AIS module.
International Business ICA 2 is also out yesterday. I only managed to just pass for the test. Haiya I'm so disappointed but there is really no more amendments to IB anymore. I think my worst case scenario is a C.
So far my Business Law and Fund Administration Accounting are the nearest to A so the last shot is the exam paper. I am so going to chiong like....~!!!
Business Finance and PFSCON are not very good so I need to put in more effort.
After the DacEasy paper today, I went to meet Noble at Bishan Virtualand for some Tekken 6 games but we only managed to play a few before we had to leave to go Yishun Northpoint Golden Village to buy the tickets for Captain America as Preston was only able to watch it at Yishun as he has work early the next morning.
Noble and I went to KFC to settle our dinner and we saw Jessica and Meixuan there as well. Haha what a coincidence! :)
Captain America is a extremely nice show to watch. Haha can you imagine frozen for 70 years inside a deep comatose and your friends and loved ones died a long time ago? Wow:)
All right, tomorrow is the day to play Tekken 6 like a mad after school. I am meeting Syaq and maybe Boon Kai as well to play:)
How am I going to begin my exam revision? Hehe..



>International Business and Accounting Information Systems down.....

No comments:

Post a Comment