Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tekken at Bugis!

Finally I have some rest yesterday night after so long.
Today I went to school to meet Miss Fadhlina. After that I went to Raffles Place to find Zamir and Andy. Zhi Long came along with us as well.
Thereafter, we went to Bugis and have long chat while I was eating at the Food Junction. At around 7pm, they went back home respectively and I went to Virtualand to find Boon Kai. I can't imagine spending $10 playing 26 games with DreamBoat. Losing is one thing but it is definitely worthed it since I am fighting against the best in Singapore.
At around 9plus, Boon Kai was hungry so we went to the Food Junction but it ended up that he could not finish his food. LOL.
We went back again and Noble arrived shortly after but only played 3 games there. I played more games until the Tekken 6 card servers are off and no more Tekken 6 cards can be used. Noble and Boon Kai also needed to go back home already so we just went back home through the Mrt.
2 more days to enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment