Tuesday, August 2, 2011

~DacEasy = That's Easy~

This is just a random post.
DacEasy is on Wednesday, which is the following day. DacEasy= That's Easy? Haha actually it is not so difficult if you do as long as you can remember all the steps nicely. I realise I am saying this even though I have some slight problems with DacEasy. LOL.
I don't know why but I have the feeling to play Tekken 6 BR all the while. It is like filling my thoughts all the time whenever I am not doing anything. I think I will just go and play after DacEasy is over. It will be my last one until exams are all over, hopefully or a must.
Today most of my classmates and I went to school for just a 30 minutes PFSCON revision lecture. No comment.
Later Andy, Zhi Long and I went to check our attendance at the 4th level lab and we made up our minds not to tap for PE lesson anymore. Bye bye to PE lesson! LOL.
I just satisfied my hunger to eat instant noodles with eggs. It is really such an unhealthy diet and timing to be eating all this. Alas...
Nevertheless, I'm prepared to sleep now~
Tomorrow is quite a long day in school. Long.............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment