Sunday, July 31, 2011

Work Equity is so low!/ Need more exercise



Initially my work tasks yesterday were to finish Company Law tutorials 9 and 10 but they ended up to be done today instead. In the end, by now, this timing, I am only nearly done with Company Law tutorial 9.
I should have awaken early at 9am today but I ended up sleeping until 12plus before waking up and slacking all the way till 2plus. Goutham only reached by 3plus after I have finished Company Law tutorial 9 question 1.
We only had 2 games of practice before leaving for badminton at 5.20pm after getting everything prepared and packed up. The 2 games are seen above. Lol I think I am still quite lousy with Computer stuffs. Aligning for just the 2 pictures above is already a headache enough for me.
After badminton ended at 6.30pm exactly, Goutham and I went to Northpoint as he checked out his WII games inside the shop and I checked for the condition of the Tekken 6 machine inside the Timezone. It is still the same. The next time I go is after 18 August 2011.
Later I just bought QQ milk tea from Sweet Talk before I went back home. Today is also the start of the Hungry Ghost Festival for our chinese religion, or rather Buddhism. So please do not go home so late for now.
Work Equity is just so low for me now. How can I prepare for exams like this in less than 2 weeks' time? Time is running so short.. There's hardly any time to play anymore.
Badminton exercise is just not enough. I want more exercise. Maybe I should go swim in this coming thursday after AIS ICA 3 is finally cleared.
All right there's so many things to do. I will just update my blog again if I have the time.


>Missed Dupions and put phony, Oralise in the first game but opponent, JGBBG failed to challenge off.
> Put Dooliest in the second game and was challenged off.
>Opponent, JGBBG put Junks linking Forzas but Forzas is not good. Challenged off.

No comments:

Post a Comment