Saturday, July 2, 2011

Transformers 3 The Dark side of the moon

ADIOS! Now I am in comfort in my room using my lappy and updating my blog.
Today's lessons were not so particular except that we got back our Finance ICA 1 results. Although I passed, the figure itself is seriously considered lousy to me. Let's try hard for the remaining components. I must try to get at least a B+ for all my subjects to pull my GPA up.
Subsequently after lessons, we went to Mac area and eat before we went back home. While waiting for my uncle who was coming to meet me for lunch at Northpoint since he had half day leave, I went to the Timezone to play and coincidentally, Happy-go-lucky went there as well and I played with him a few games and promoted using my Hwoarang.
Later I went to meet my uncle for lunch at KFC and I went back home after a while.
As the tickets for the 8pm time slot for Transformers 3 was running out pretty soon, I bought all the tickets first and later went to Timezone and play with Happy-go-lucky again. This time round, my Mokujin is back to 3rd dan. Haha it certainly feels damn good to have 2 promotions in 1 day.
Later Alan came and lost using my Mokujin so from there he was playing instead. Then, Syaq also came at around 6.30pm while I went off to meet Leonard, Noble and Qi Yuan for dinner.
Initially we decided to eat at Seoul Garden but instead at the very very end, we chose to eat at Swensens. We even walked out of Pastamania.
We went into the theatre to watch Transformer 3 The Dark Side of the Moon at 8.55pm and only came out at 11.30pm, which shows that the show is approximately 2.5 hours long.
Hence, Noble and Qi Yuan went back home by mrt and Leonard and I went to the Pasar Malam right opposite Northpoint to buy Ramly burger and some drinks as well. Finally we proceeded to the usual area, the slide area to eat but apparently there were quite a few people there so in the end, we just settled at the block right beside the Kiosk station.



>Thanks Bros Leonard, Noble and Qi Yuan! What a good day to end this Friday indeed~

No comments:

Post a Comment