Yesterday was seriously a very weird day for me. I don't know the reason too.
After Finance tutorial, Fusen, Zamir, Larry, Bryan and I ate at Macdonalds before we went for lecture.
Subsequently, I had my Law project meeting after Andy and I went to find Miss Fadhlina to get the revision slides for AIS ICA 3 because she didn't put it into my thumbdrive the previous day after lecture. Coincidentally, we went to look for Mr Martin Lee too to ask some questions regarding our law project. I think seriously he is too good already. I don't think any lecturers will help us to that extent. After listening to his explanation, I am quite clear on what I have to do already.
Later at 3plus my groupmates and I went to clarify with Mr Lee again and he said the skeleton is ok. Then Justin and I went back home.
The machine at Northpoint Timezone is still disfunctional. I think I will take my time to concentrate on my studies for this week then.
Then, Boon Kai came and we went to eat at KFC before Noble came to find me and go for a movie screening. Initially I wanted to watch Harry Potter at 11plus but it was too late for him so we ended up watching Laddaland instead. Haha I think my balls shrunk into half while watching. Thailand ghost stories are always that petrifying~
After the movie screening, we went to the Pasar Malam at the side and bought some food to eat before going back home subsequently.
Alas, my computer's internet function is faulty! I can't even disable or enable anymore. What the...!
Now that my internet is back on, it's time to chiong Company Law for now.
>Thanks Noble Bro for watching movie with me! Appreciated it:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment