After dragging for so long, I have finally gone for an eye checkup at the usual optical shop that I have gone to do the exact same thing last time.
Time has really passed so quickly in the blink of an eye. 5 years have passed since I have gotten my spectacles last time. Judging by the time, it should have been Secondary 2 or 3 since I have gotten my old spectacles.
Subsequently after the eye checkup today, my left eye is still perfect and my right eye has increased short sightedness by 50 degrees over these years. The optician said that my right eye is still not a case of lazy eye yet but will be in the near future if I don't continue to wear spectacles. The ultimate purpose is to balance my eyes so that I am actually using both my eyes to see.
All right tomorrow might be a better chance to do what I have not done today. Chiong for my goals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment