I don't know why I only update my blog now.
Today IB ICA 2 was seriously no joke. Like a killer! Never mind I just tried my best. Hope the results can be good enough. At least a B for oveall grade? Haiya...
After IB ICA 2, Zhi Long came with me to Northpoint over just a casual remark of asking him to come. Lol. Most of the time he accompanied in Timezone. Today I fought with one player from KL. I think his Panda should be the best character that he has used.
Alas why can't I promote my Paul and Yoshimitsu no matter how hard I try? Haiya...
At first I was at a losing streak but I managed to win my King later, 7 wins. This should be what I called 1 thing jinxing another thing. Lol what a direct translation from chinese.
Later Zhi Long and I just went for a short walk around and bought Milo ice-blended drinks as well. All right, life has to be more interesting than now right.
Seriously, why is the weather so fucking hot?! I am sweating like nobody's business now. FUCK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment