Friday, July 1, 2011

End of Week 1 Year 3 Sem 1 term 2!

Alas! I realised it has been a long time since I updated my blog so I'll just write a quick entry.
Recently, Tekken 6 has been very fun and I have been enjoying it with Alan, Kiat Peng, Boon Kai and the rest as well. I guess this may be one of the very few games other than Scrabble that can really attract me a lot. It is one portion of my life.
Today I found out that my right eye is deteoriating perhaps because I have been neglecting the fact that I must wear spectacles whenever I study, listening in lecture halls or tutorials, using my lappy or even playing Tekken 6 as well. I will go for an eye checkup in an optical shop soon and assess my eyes conditions. Hopefully the condition is not so bad. This is the problem with having perfect eyesight on one eye and degree on the other. You will tend to use the perfect eye and neglect your the other eye.
There goes my booking for my Basic Theory Test. I will book sooner or later. I should go for the eye checkup during the weekends. Get it done over with.
In the meantime, I think I should start clearing my tutorials for they are piling up to gradually become a mountain. Lol.
Time for bed. It's 5am already~

No comments:

Post a Comment