I just felt that today was totally a waste of time other than my PFSCON tutorial in the morning. I seriously need more time management next time.
After slacking in school and doing practically nothing, I went back to Yishun and straightaway to Goutham's house. Instead of going for badminton exercises, we practised Scrabble instead. Surprisingly I never manage to win even a single game. Have I dropped my skills or is it that Goutham has improved so tremendously that it is so hard to win him now?
Leaving his house at 7.30pm after watching Spongebob Squarepants together with him, while at the mrt area I saw Vikniash in his Air Force uniform.
Thereafter while going back to our district, we chatted at block 303 about all the future paths that we are going to take and how NS life is about. After listening to his words of advice, I think I better start training physically. He told me that going in NS 2 months earlier is seriously a waste of time and also encouraged me to study hard and pull up GPA too.
All right, now it is definitely the time to chiong~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment