Friday, July 8, 2011

Tekken spam with Baek the poker!

I seriously think the double value offer is really damn good, even when sometimes I just spend all at one go without any scrimping back.
Yesterday I tried the Finance tutorial but it was kind of difficult. Hmm today the talk on the resume and cover letter was not bad. I can say it is enjoyable although the 1.5 hours talk could really drain our energy like nothing.
Later we all went back home and I went to top up my Platinum Timezone card with the double value offer and played for a while until 3pm before leaving to buy lunch back for my brother and meet my mother to go to the optical shop to have my eyes checked and get a new pair of spectacles.
In the end, I went back home and go and find my mother who went to Northpoint as well to pay for the phone bills but in the end she just told me that she will  bring me to the optical shop tomorrow instead.
What's ended up is that I continue to play with Baek the poker all the times at the Timezone and together with some other people like Lotion too until Boon Kai, Donovan and Alan came as well. Well, everyone was attracted by the double value offer. LOL.
I also saw Eeting at Northpoint as well. Haha she's together with a guy, her primary school or secondary school friend.
At night around 8pm, Alan, Donovan and I went to Long John Silvers for dinner and later Donovan went back home while Alan and I went back up to play again.
Seriously the machine should really be fixed once and for all. The joysticks are getting more and more haywire, especially the 2nd player one since the ball is like almost drop off.
In any case, my Paul has finally promoted to Master today after so long. I lost at least 3 times promotion chances with Baek the poker but luckily the fight with Alan's steve allowed me to get promoted. I think this is fate. You can never run away from what has been predetermined for you. Or rather this can be called Persistence too. The effort will always be paid off. You reap what you sow.
Later at 9.08pm I just rushed back home to watch the channel 8 show. Haha I think I have never been so eager in watching television before. Lol the kids that have grown up are really so adorable in their actions. This is overall a very nice show.



>Persevere, persevere and persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment