My panda eyes indicate that I have been losing sleep for the past few days.
Finally after today, IB module is gone forever! I am so not going to see it anymore! Yeah~ I hope I did well in all the ICAs though, this module is pretty much reliant on whether you speak up more instead of the work quality and quantity. I'll just try my best in whatever I do, no matter what the case is.
PFSCON tutorial in the morning was cancelled as Mr Thiang allowed us to concentrate on finishing IB first. Such a nice PEM and tutor!
Later after all the tiring presentations, we still have revision tutorial at 5th level free access labs all the way till 6pm. Haha just chiong only!
By the time AIS revision tutorial was done, almost everyone was gone already. Later Zamir, Andy and I went to Bishan Junction 8 for dinner at KFC followed by arcade times! Haha finally I get to play Tekken 6 after so long...
We left at almost 10pm and went back home. Today was conclusively a nice day~
>AIS ICA 3 to come and exams before IPP! BUSY~ :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment