Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to improve!

What is the purpose of my blog? I think the main reason is to keep track of my daily life and whether I have been improving as I am growing up.
I think my body clock is seriously damn haywire. The constant difference in the timing that I sleep is actually gradually draining my energy all the while. That's why I can get more and more tired unknowingly.
Recently, after the eye checkup at the SSDC, I am like getting more worried for my right eye. I should go and get a new spectacles tomorrow.
Today I went to meet my uncle for lunch at the Bak Chor Mee stall beside food court in Northpoint. Subsequently I went back to get my Timezone cards and Journey to the West dvd for my uncle. Staying at the Timezone can be really quite tiring and draining. I think I should take things in a quicker stride. Since I am so into Tekken 6, I might as well go and review all the combos videos and movelists to further improve. In the meantime, AIS ICA 2 is just 4 days away. I need to start soon.
Ranking matches and studies are all that matter to me now. Nothing else matters. Not to forget, I have my Singapore Scrabble Nationals impending in 2 weeks time. Let's get everything prepared!


> Life's tiring. Is anything I do worthwhile?

No comments:

Post a Comment