Monday, July 25, 2011

400th Post!/ PFSCON ICA 2

Yesterday I never update my number 400th post in my blog because of PFSCON ICA2.
400 posts seem to be quite little, if you count exactly, my blog originated just right when I entered Nanyang Polytechnic. It seems like I never update everyday nowadays.
Singapore Scrabble Nationals Championships 2011 has been concluded yesterday. Congratulations to Wei Bin for getting the Championship:D Those who have not done so will do so next year. Haha what a quote! "I never realise my tile fairy has gone for a vacation in this tournament." That's what I told Eden. LOL.
PFSCON ICA 2 is going to suffer big time. I don't know why I have no mood at all to go and revise. Let's hope for the best!
Next to clear off will be IB ICA3. Tomorrow is the day to stay back and complete this project. I realise that my chances to improve my GPA is getting less unless I start bucking up from now on.
All right, I think I will go and do my Company Law tutorial for tomorrow:D


>Next thing I need is a board and Scrabble lists to start my own personal practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment