Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My 1st Scrabble Book/ I love my religion! ^-^

My parents are back today after being away from home to Malaysia from Saturday onwards.
I realise I always come back home and sleep first before I start doing any tutorial, project or even revision. Then in the end I will end up sleeping at a very "early" timing. Haha~
After sleeping at 6plus in the morning today, I only managed to wake up at 12plus before I went to school for Law lesson.
Before Law lesson, I went to print my Scrabble lists and Cover Page for my own self-made Scrabble book for practice and bind it as well. The total costs should be $6.35. When I have time again, I will start my practice and try practise On-The-Board whenever I can. Now is the time to clear off IB ICA 3 and AIS ICA 3 as well.
Law tutorial was interesting as usual and we got back our ICA 2 results. I got a B+. Now what is left is only the exam paper to chiong. I am so going to aim for an A for this module.
FAA lecture is cancelled and so all of us went to Koufu to eat and I was eating my lunch AKA dinner since I only drank a cup of coffee brewed by my Grandmother before I left the house in the early afternoon.
Thereafter, I went back home and then saw my Father's car and I knew my parents are back home already.
Justly, we went for dinner at block 238 before we went to the temple nearby to pray as both my brother and I are godsons of the god in the temple.
I don't know why I was a little overwhelmed when I saw the statues in the temples. It was not as if I have never seen them before. Then I thought of all the famous quotes in the world and later I just came out with a conclusion. "I love my religion! I love who I am and what I am doing.~"
Now back inside my room after bathing, I am feeling so hot and perspire again. O.o


-->Thanks to my Grandmother for taking so good care of us when my Parents were away in Malaysia. Even when she cooked lunch or dinner for us, the ingredients are really tremendously a lot as she was quite worried if it will not be able to suffice our hunger. ^-^ Cherish your family members when you still have the chance to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment